Montag, 28. April 2014

178 LATVIA - Andris Vitolins Ambulance


This postcard shows the painting "Ambulance" created by Andris Vitolins in Riga, Latvia. Unfortunately, I do not have many informations about him. Vitolins is a Latvian painter which already had exhibitions in Latvia and France. Here is a quote from him from his website: "Mankind fascinates me; nevertheless I do not paint people. I paint objects created by men. I portray the material world. I focus on the materialised fruit of human fantasy. I observe human development by watching how the mankind develops thus transforming and using the landscape. I am watching how our living environment gets urbanised: it escapes the control of mankind and transforms into a disarranged entanglement."

About the sender
Dietrich (postcrossing) sent from Riga (Latvia) on 15.06.2014

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen